Friday, August 1, 2014

Travelogue: Indian Shores


There's just something irreplaceable about family vacations.

No matter if you're two or twenty (which I will be in about 2 weeks;), that little kid excitement manages to sneak in every time.

My family flew to Indian Shores (near Clearwater), Florida last week and it was a week FULL of sightseeing and relaxing. The Potts family does not waste one wink of daytime when it comes to vacations.

The sentimentally of each vacation can smack you in the face a little bit harder as you get older. This trip was really special to take with just the four of us and I will always remember it. :)

Indian Shores, you shore were beautiful. Sorry...had to do it. 

Clearwater Beach


First time trying macarons! I had lemon creme...mmm.//Tampa Mall


Our nightly routine of watching the sunset


I realized I have a major fascination with pelicans on this trip. I mean, do they even make noise?

Daddy and his girls

As fun as the beach is, we're bigger pool bums. Also it helps that we could hear several fun accents of travelers from other countries while there. 




We kind of loved this coffee place// John's Pass

Dolphin Tour in Clearwater
Sisterly love....pretty sure we were taking a selfie here.

Yet again, another coffee shop visit. 

I wanted to take this table home with me.

They're pretty cute I guess.
love this girl.
The clouds make me beyond happy, I just can't explain it.

Again, I am just so very thankful for the Lord's traveling mercies (despite Sister's motion sick episode on the way there). It was a much needed time for my family to spend a week together in this crazy hectic life we live. 


"The tans will fade, but the memories won't."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...