Monday, August 25, 2014

summer doesn't have to end #mm


Summer has come and gone already. What.

This summer was a stinking B L U R. It was one of the best. But why did it have to go so fast? Major sad face.

My birthday, for me, is the clear transition to the season I like to call "all pumpkin everything." Fall is probably my favorite and, once my birthday is over and school is underway, bring it on baby.

As excited as I am for school time and pumpkin season, another summer ending is sad. I traveled to some really cool places this summer (Indian Shores and Cape Cod). I did so many family things - never something you regret doing. I took my first (and last) summer class. My room won't be depressing this Winter. Hey, I even started a blog!

Thanks for a good one, Summer 2k14.

Here's what my summer sounded like:

What did your summer sound like?
//Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...