Monday, September 1, 2014

pinterest review: cinnamon roll waffles!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day! :)

Holidays with the family at home start off on the right foot with a yummy breakfast.

This is one I had seen on Pinterest before but wasn't sure how great it would be. Ya know, sometimes Pinterest ideas are big just flops.

These cinnamon roll waffles  had looked so so so good and mom really wanted to try them on our holiday morning when the family was all home. They were literally SO easy! We have the Black & Decker Belgian Waffle Maker. This method is better than making waffle mix and having to clean off a gooey mess on the waffle maker later.

I am not a huge syrup person, so this was a better alternative to regular waffles for me. Any excuse to put frosting on my breakfast gets a thumbs up.

They kind of fall short as a cinnamon roll. They were a little dry (just like waffles usually are), and I did kind of miss the best part of having a cinnamon roll: the gooey center.

So depending on what you're looking for, these could be a flop or a pass! I vote them as a pass. ;)
Let me know if you try these and how yours turn out!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...