Tuesday, September 30, 2014

photo a day: september


Hey there. :)

Tomorrow begins another photo a day challenge throughout September! I had so much fun with the first challenge that I did back in May and I'm pumped to finally get back to it.

I picked September to bring it back because 1) summer went by insanely too fast and I was fumbling around every which way so these photos would have just been lame, 2) school is back in! so now I need a consistent thing to bring to the blog, and 3) 'cause I  missed it, that's why.

My momma has always been a big scrapbooker (kudos to her, because now my life from  birth to graduating high school is perfectly and adorably documented to keep for a lifetime;). I tried that once. Somewhere in my house is an unfinished scrapbook of Washington, D.C. from the fifth grade. hah.

I'd like to think this photo challenge is the modern, actually doable, version of scrapbooking. What with all the cool apps, filters, and overlays, I can make a whole deal out of one snapped picture. Date it, post it, share it. Photo journaled. 

If you wanna see more about where this challenge came from, the rules, and helpful tips from the creator, head on over here.

I'll be adding the photos from my Instagram to this post at the end of each week. Don't forget to check back (and do this on your Instagram too!)! 

Wanna follow along? 
Instagram: @empottsy
Twitter:  @empottsy







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...