Thursday, August 14, 2014

20 things to do more + turning twenty




Saturday I turn 20.

Part of me thinks, 'bout time! Most of my friends have been twenty for a while, some even since last year. I have always been the young one in my grade.

I can barely believe it though. People always ask at birthdays if it feels different. Usually it doesn't to me.

But this one feels different. My teens are over. I'm beginning my junior year of college. I've lived and breathed for two decades.

So, I made a list of 20 things I want to do more.




What will I be doing? I'll be at the lake with my family and a few friends from our camping club. We're renting a pontoon boat, having a taco bar potluck, and bringing a fruit pizza as my cake. I know you're jealous of my immaculate birthday plans. ;) I am EXTREMELY excited for the day.

I have a feeling 20 is going to be good.

xo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...