Monday, July 28, 2014

updated worship playlist {music monday}

Hey guys! 

It's been over a week since I've posted on my blog! I have been on family vacation in Florida, soaking up some Vitamin D and hunting for seashells. It was a fabulous time. Pics and more about that will be coming soon!


I have had the chance to hear some wonderful new worship songs since I have been attending different churches in the area with Samuel. (No worries, I still love my hymns and I always will.) Some of my favorite new ones are here! They may have been around, but they're new to me. :) The other songs have been collected from my own findings here and there, cause that's what I do.


Props to this particular church whose worship leader posts the song list each Saturday night on his Twitter. Um, fantastic idea! It helps me when I lean over a dozen times asking, "Oooo, what song is this?!" You know how that goes.

So try this out during your quiet time and let me know which of these are your faves! 


PS- There is one song that I have been loving recently that Spotify didn't have, sad day. It would have been on here otherwise. It's called "For the Love of God" and it's by Andrew Peterson. You can listen to that one here

PPS- AH! The one that I most wanted to be on here, isn't. That one is "O Great God" by Sovereign Grace. Listen!!




What worship songs have you been enjoying? I'll add it to my playlist!

Happy listening,
Emily



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...