Monday, July 14, 2014

Ed Sheeran {Music Monday}

This. Song.

My heart explodes because of cute overload listening to this song from Ed Sheeran's new album, X. I listened to it all the way to Massachusetts and back.

I adore this song because it sounds like something my grandparents could have danced to at their wedding. John Mayer wishes he wrote this song. "Thinking Out Loud" has a perfectly old soul heart that takes you away. The lyrics are clean and adorably sweet. And his voice. It's smooth and understated where it needs to be, and fiercely tugs your heart when you need a little more convincing.


Favorite line? "Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen."
(I mean seriously, who thinks of genius like that? Ed Sheeran. That's who.)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...