Thursday, June 26, 2014

my tiny flower pot

I've never had a knack for growing flowers. I don't really ever think of them.

A few weeks ago, I was with a friend in Target (a.k.a. my happy place) and picked up one of those little flower kits from the dollar section.

I planted them in the tiny plastic pot that comes with the kit, and sat them in my front room where I knew they could get some sun.

I have been way too excited to check my sunflowers every morning. It has kind of surprised me. This little kit is perfect, easy, and it's helping me think of flowers more. And it's quite enjoyable.

I'm sad to leave my little guys over the next week while I'm on vacation. But I can't wait to see how big they are when I get back! (That is, if my family doesn't mind flower-siting.)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...