Saturday, June 7, 2014

DIY Animal Jewelry Holder

I have so many things that I have literally no idea where to put. Tell me I'm not the only one who has this problem.

This DIY screams, "Hey, I will help you keep track of your things!" (Well it doesn't actually say that, but if it could talk I think it might.)

You can use this jewelry holder to hold your keys, bobby pins (if you can actually accumulate them all in one place for long enough, good luck with that), other random junk, nail polish, chapstick, or if you're feeling literal - jewelry. 

I have a feeling it is about to become the new home for my keys. In all seriousness, I lose my keys just about every morning before I walk out the door. 

Materials needed for this DIY:
Clay Saucer (Micheal's, $0.89)
Animal Figure (Micheal's, $1.99)
Hot Glue Gun 
Spray Paint


To see how to make this Animal Jewelry Holder, watch the video tutorial below!




Happy crafting!
xx. Em

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...