Sunday, May 22, 2016

My Blog Has a New Name!

Well as you can read above, my blog has a new name!

Although "A Little Piece of Em" was still true- this blog is definitely a holding place for little pieces of who I am- I felt like it needed a change. Maybe because my life is about to change. Really, it has already changed a lot over the last year. I got married a year ago, graduated from college this year, and in a few short months I will be a new mom to our first baby boy.

Mrs. to Momma is going to span a variety of parts of my life, just like this blog already did. I feel like this new title more specifically identifies who the "little pieces of Em" are now. I'm a Mrs. to the most loving and sacrificial husband, and soon I will be a momma.

Another exciting face lift for the blog came on the tab/page headings! I used to have a page called "#MM" (Music Mondays) where I would share a song or playlist that I had been enjoying lately. Music is still a thing I love to share, but let's be honest, I spend waaay more time cooking for my family nowadays than I do browsing the Billboard Top 100 list. So to reflect that, I have a brand new section of my blog to share recipes I have been loving lately and want to share with you all! (Don't worry, I will still share noteworthy music when it comes. It will just be under the Life section now.)

This is totally brand new for me...because honestly I was terrified of cooking breakfast, lunch, and dinner for my family before getting married. Sure I had done some cooking when I lived at home, but I did not consider myself someone who liked, or was good at, cooking. But over the past year I have discovered how much I really do enjoy it! To be truthful, right now I stick to some pretty simple recipes and repeat our favorite meals a lot. BUT some of them I love so much (and my husband loves so much) that I think you all might love to cook them for your family too! So, here's to trying a new thing!

Even though I don't blog as consistently as I wish I did, I have loved coming back to this blog to share stories with you over the past two years. (I know! I can't believe I've had this blog for two years now!) I'd like to keep up this friendship, wouldn't you?

I hope you'll stick around for the ride of Mrs. to Momma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...