Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hi, I'm new here.

HELLO BLOG WORLD.

Definitely never thought I would say those words. And yet here I am, good people of the blogs, ready to take you on.

To be quite honest, I have yet to decide what all will be coming your way.
Floating around in my head are ideas that include sharing what I'm jamming to, reading, watching, funny moments, serious ponderings, and potentially a few DIYs (because you know your girl is a serious crafter). I am not a writer. BUT. I do enjoy this thing called life and I hope that you will enjoy it along with me.

To get things going, here's a video of my boyfriend and I singing some Taylor Swift (no shame). Take a look and maybe give me a suggestion of what we need to sing next. We're big fans of TSwizzle, Coldplay, Ben Rector, and many hymns.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...